1 bunch Asparagus , Cut small rounds, Raw
2 Large Cucumbers , Shave vey thin
¼ Cup Green Olives, Chopped small
1 Head Romaine Lettuce, Rough chop
1 Cup 1/2 & 1/2
4 Avocado, Smashed with 1/2 Lemon/or Lime juice
1 Cup Tomato, Pureè
1 teaspoon Pepper flakes
1 Slice Gluten Free Bread
2 Packs Chicken apple sausage links
Micro Greens, Garnish
1. Chop asparagus, set aside. Add a splash of olive oil before serving.
2. Peel and shave cucumbers, set aside.
3. Chop green olives, splash olive oil, salt and pepper, set aside.
4. Chop romaine, add to sauce pot with 1 cup cream, low heat to wilt romaine. 3- 5 minutes, set aside.
5. Peel and chop avocados, add lime juice, salt and pepper, set aside.
6. Simmer 1 cup tomato sauce with pinch of pepper flakes. 8- 10 minutes. It will thicken up.
7. Toast bread with olive oil.
8. Chop sausage small, sautè with tblsp olive oil. 5-8 minutes.
9. Poach egg.
10. Assemble plate:
-Spread tomato paste, middle of the plate.
-Set toasted bread on top with some tomato paste showing.
-Spread toast with avocado.
-Sprinkle asparagus around the plate.
-Small pinch of shaved cucumber on one side of the plate.
-Sprinkle sausage around on the plate.
-Add poached egg.
-Hand blend romaine and spoon on egg, sprinkle around the plate.
-Add micro greens.
-Salt and olive oil to finish.