1 large leek cleaned sliced through food processer
1 large onion sliced through food processer
8 jumbo eggs
1.5 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1.5 cups of shredded cheese (blue, cheddar)
1/2 cup of shredded potato or hashbrown.
1. Stir fry leeks and onions with olive oil or butter until tender - about 8 minutes.
2. Line buttered glass pie pan with shredded potato or tater tots.
3. Scramble eggs, cream, milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg.
4. Spread leek/onion over potato.
5. Add shredded cheese
6. Pour in egg/cream mixture.
Bake at 325 degrees for one hour or until mixture is just set.
Cool for 1 hours.